MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day-38 Homelessrob Needs To Calm Down

I do! I'v got a lot on my plate right now. I'm trying to make a difference. Im trying to reach my goal. I'm trying to get something done! I've got to tell myself to "take a deep breath and relax". It will come!

I guess it makes sense. Here I am showing people a story about a homeless man trying to reach a goal. I should expect downfalls. I should expect to struggle often. That's the point! The question is "will I reach my goal or not"? Everyone goes through hard times trying to reach a goal and I should too. I have a choice right now: Things are hard. I'm not making a whole lot of progress and in fact I've even moved back a few steps. Will I continue to do what I feel is right for me and my goal? Or will I stop now and just consider it a loss?

Answer: Keep going! Work it out! Stay focused on the goal! Just don't give up.

I'm trying something new to be seen a little more. Twitter! I've never used it but I'm hoping I can start to get enough followers that I might get some support on a few things. Got to keep blogging about being homeless too. I have found some really cool people out there that are making a difference. I'm also finding a lot of groups that are helping with housing the homeless. I don't quite know what to think about that yet. I sure do see a lot of people helping though. People are caring and understanding. I'd like to make a difference someday like they are doing. But first I've got to get out of this rut.

My plan for my crosses is currently on hold. I've got to figure out how to make them. That's been a big issue and funding this project has been hard. Make crosses or go hungry, that is the question.

I'd rather make crosses but I just cant afford to make anymore mistakes with it. So, its on hold for the moment.

I'm gonna start posting pictures onto this blog. I hope you (the reader) don't mind.

Homeless Tip:
Start looking for a new pair of shoes sooner than later. Remember, as a homeless person your feet are the most important part of your body (ask any homeless person). If your feet are all blistered up your life is going to become much, much, MUCH more difficult to deal with. If you find a place that's giving away free shoes to the homeless you are in luck. The problem is finding a pair that fits you. The better the pair the more likely they won't be on the shelf long. Stay on it. Go to that place often and keep your eyes out. Grab the first pair that works for you and do it before the shoes you have get too old.


If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: