MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day - 35 Homelessrob Thanks You For Reading His Blog

Thank you so much for reading my blog! I like seeing that people are reading what I have to say. It makes me feel so much better. I'm not wasting my time! And I'm not wasting yours for that matter, either! Thank You!

Got to work today and that felt good. I'll get to work in the morning also I think. I need the money so bad right now its killing me. By the time I get off and cash my check I should have enough to get my grinder. I'm pretty excited about that. I hope I can fix most of the problems I'm having with my crosses with the grinder. Then I'll be almost through phase one of the plan to my goal (kids, house, car).

I've got to get some clothes washed though. That's high on my list. For me, I smell ok right now. I've been washing up in every single sink I run into and its keeping me pretty fresh. I have a bottle of "Axe" body wash and a face cloth in the bag that I keep with me all the time so I don't have to depend on the public restrooms' supply of soap. I hate it when they are out of soap or towles. My way is also faster I think.

That's really all I got today - just me working on my the plans that will help me reach my goal. What else can a homeless person do?

Oh, but I do want to thank you all, again! It means so much to me - you will never know how much!

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: