MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day - 16 I'm being watched

One thing I've learned about being homeless is that I'm always being watched. You are or will be watched too. The citizens, employers, and most importantly, other homeless people, will be watching. This is why I stress so hard to keep yourself going and at least try to not look homeless.

I've read other blogs and websites about homeless people wirtten by homeless people, and for homeless people. Some people try to make money. Some people have no idea what they are talking about.Some people are just mean. Other people (me) are simply just trying to help.

Everybody experiences homelessness differently. Some people wake up homeless. Others (myself included) know its about to happen and plan for it. Personally, I didn't have much time to plan. But I saw it coming. Now, even though we all reach the same place differently, all homeless people still have to make moves for survival.

This is where a low profile will not help you. You will be noticed by other homeless people. Because look, If you are going to the same soup-kitchens, churches, resource centers, and doing all the same things other homeless people are doing, how could they not notice you? The same is true if you are pan-handling on the same corner every day. How could the same people not notice you? Now, you wouldn't want to pan-handle in front of an area where you are about to go job searching. And even if you become a familiar face to other homeless people you are still going to want to keep you distance. STAY AWAY FROM THEM outside of your business to survive. I hope this makes sense.

No homeless tip today. Sorry, but I just don't have time.

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: