MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Day - 20 Why This Homelessness?

Sorry I've been gone a few days. That's because I've been making some changes. I've been thinking about you (the reader). I've been asking myself why am I doing this? Why am I writing this all down? What is the point? Who will even read it?

I can't say for sure. I can, however, say that it makes me feel good. And maybe it will also serve to help someone someday. Maybe someone might find themselves homeless someday and read this and think "if he can do it so can I"! That's a little bit funny because I have no idea if I'll make it out of this or not. Sometimes I feel like my time is short or that my chance at the life I want now has passed and that this is all there is left. Maybe I feel like making a story here. A few times I wish I had a video camera with me. I'd youtube it all. But I think mostly I do it for the story. See, I've read a few blogs and posts about homeless people and one thing I've noticed was that people write nasty things sometimes. I'm expecting this, I guess. For me its all about reaching the dream. Will I make it or will I fail? I have no doubt that many will want me to fail. And I might! But if I make it...... all those people that thought I'd fail will have to respect me. And hey, you (the reader) gets to read a homeless person's day in and day out blog. I'm really trying to give you some form of a story.

I'd like to capture your attention. I'd like to give you something. I'm homeless with a plan to make it to the top. The American Dream!!!! Can someone all the way on the bottom do that? Can a homeless person with drive really make it far? Can a man that has absolutely NOTHING make something? We will see. Due day is day 20! If you ask me why I'm doing this I say to you.... I'm doing it for your entertainment.

I know I keep telling you I have a plan and will tell you all about it soon. I do have a plan. I'm working my butt off on it. The time to tell you is coming. I figure why rush it. And I do have a story to tell.

My name is Rob and I am a homeless man trying to make a home for myself and my two little girls. Stay tuned.

Homeless tip :
I tell you all the time that image is everything when you are homeless. And I also tell you all the time to stay away from other homeless people (unless you are pumping them for information -  homeless people are a wealth of information about resources). But somethings you just plain run into homeless people that know you are homeless. DO NOT BEFRIEND THEM.

Nonetheless, its OK to be cool with them for a minute or two in passing. Its kind of good for you. It keeps you on a train of thought that says "hey, you're not the only one". Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. Its easy to stand on a street corner watching the cars go by and say to yourself "why me". But that will bring you down and as a homeless person, you simply cant afford to think like that. And besides who cares why it's you? It happened and that's all there is to it. Just remember that you are not the only one out there on the streets. I still stay stick to yourself. I'm heavy about that. That's for survival reasons. But there is no shame in lifting someone else's spirits and saying "ya man, I'm like you! Just trying to get by. You are not alone".

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: