MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day - 56 Homelessrob Update

It has been awhile since I have really talked about me, my plan, and where I'm at as far as getting off the streets.

Not much has changed really. Its day 56. I'm still alive (that's always a good sign). I'm still in the tent, way back in the brush. I actually called it (to myself) my home a few times. I didn't like that. It means that I have gotten comfortable. I do like that I kind of have a spot of my own though. That is nice. I can go there any time I need to and sleep, change clothes, brush my teeth, and put stuff down. That's about as comfortable as I need to be.

Day-labor still does not pay me anything. However, at least I have been going out on work tickets. It gives me just enough money to eat, take care of myself, and put a few bucks in my pocket. I am grateful. I am getting a little nervous though because of the holidays. I don't think there is going to be much work then. I'll have to spend the money I have saved to get through and have to start all over in January, I think. I hope not. God, I hope not.

I sent out my resume a few times. No responses. I think its because on my resume I put that they had to respond via. email if they were interested. Not too smart. My phone bill is $50 a month. I'd rather not pay it right now. Maybe after I get some more money in my pocket first. I should just start posting my resume everywhere I can. I'm a machine operator. My resume is crazy good. I'll have to think that one over.

My crosses have gone nowhere. I don't have the money right now to invest in them. Besides, I felt that before I could ever even get started on that I should start going back to church again. Pray on it a little more. Make sure my heart was in it, first. So, I have been going to church and doing all those things. I still feel its what I'm being called to do. I just have to wait until God sees it a fitting time for me. Right now is not the time. I need to refresh my brain and soul with the love first. And I will!

I mentioned to a guy at day-labor that I was homeless. Normally I don't do that. But I did this time. He offered to let me sleep at his place any time I needed. That was pretty nice of him. I was kind of shocked because he just kind of came out with it. I only mentioned it to him because we were talking about a job he might be able to help me get. Then he told me about staying at his place. I won't do it though. I don't want to intrude on him and his wife. Also, I think if I did stay at his place it wouldn't take long before the stay would be extended. That's a rule I have. I can NOT go down someone else's path no matter how tempted I am to do so. If I do I'll just wind up back on the streets before long.

I have talked to my little girls a few times in the last couple of weeks. That felt GREAT! They still love me! I don't know how or why but they still do. I did lie to my littlest one though. She asked me specifically if I lived in a house or apartment. I forgot what I told her. It was a lie though. I think that's the first time I ever lied to either of them. I felt bad about it. I remember thinking about how I could sort of "redirect" her question. But I couldn't, and the lie just came out! They don't know that I'm homeless. Someday I'll tell them, but just not now!

So, despite all this....... I'm doing well, LOL! It's almost the second month. I can wait for the holidays to be done. My health is good, my mind is at least half right, and I'm still alive! That's all I can ask for at this moment.

Oh, and I would like to take the moment to thank all the people that read my slop of a blog here. It means a lot to me. I like the encouragement you give me. I also like the responses I get. VERY NICE! THANK YOU ALL!

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: