MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hopelessrob Day 1

Day -1

So here it is Day 1.... again! What is this? The 4th time in the last 4 years. Maybe that's wishful thinking. It's probably more like 5 times. LOL! Got to have a sense of humor when you're standing fresh on the side of the road with your bags and no place to go. Got to love it.

>>I don't! <<

But I've been here before and am not so scared this time (yeah, that's a lie, too!) Less then 50$ in my pocket doesn't help. When this happened before, I said to myself if this happens again I would document it. Man, I wish I had a video camera. I don't, so I'll blog it all down instead.

Day 1 is always hard. By the time I'm done it might be day 50 or day 1000! I just cant tell right now. I hope its quick tho. I'm getting too old for this (32). I don't know how this might help anyone (even myself). And I'm not really sure what I'm writing here. But for anyone who wants to see someone that has just hit the dirt hard (for the 5th time) and see how they handle it (will he make it? will he fail?) read on!

My name is Rob (or hopelessrob as Ive been known to call myself from time to time), and I'm homeless!

And this is Day 1!!!



If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob,
You maybe homeless but you are not hopeless. You matter! I have been homeless on 5 self-esteem occasions myself. I am not right now but if it were not for the kindness of others, I might have been at the end of the month. What can I do to assist? I just managed to score 30 pairs of socks for some other folks. I am here. Please email me, I will do what I can to help. Contact me rp92672@yahoo.com
Rose

Unique Resources said...

Also when one door closes and the other opens always remember its the hallways that are the bitch...lol

Unique Resources said...

Oh I wrote the annonymus post it should have said 5 separate occasions not self esteem....stupid auto type!

Unknown said...

Hey, Thank you all for the comments! Believe me when I tell you..... it made my day!

Rose, thank you! I'll be in touch! I know some people that could use some socks!