MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day - 3 The Plan

The plan -
I'm still working on it - pulling it all together now. Don't have much to work with tho. I think I'm going to be doing some walking..... cross country!

Starting here in Tampa Florida and heading west first.

Last night was hard: it rained! I got drenched and so did my stuff (which I have stashed in some brush right now). I stayed under a porch with a roof in front of this bar-like sort of place. It was pretty open. Anyone that was looking in my direction would have seen me. But I dried up. This goes against some of my tips, but when it rains you have to break some rules I guess.

Keep thinking things might change and get better. I have faith, but not much hope. Honestly this might be my last try at making a better life for myself before I go crazy.

I did my day labor today and found out they where taking out my child support! So now I work all day and make about 48.50 - 8.00 (or so). 40.00 X 4 days a week. This isn't going to be enough to get me anywhere in life. I just can't do it!

I used to be a good dad! I used to raise my kids with no fear. Now I wonder if I'll ever see them again. They live in Vermont with my parents (God bless them). I haven't seen then in about a year and a half. It drives me nuts not being in there life, but what can I do? I can't raise them under a bridge! At least I know they are safe.

I have faith. I'm a solid worker and my resume is awesome. I spent most of my life in manufacturing. I believe there are jobs out there. I just haven't found one yet. Things will get better but I've got to see if my plan works. I'm going to think it over a little more and see if its going to be a fit for me.

In the mean time - I guess it's time for another tip.

Homeless tip: Do not buddy up! It's a very bad idea. Stay away from other homeless people. Do not look for skid-rows, homeless camps or any other place where homeless people "squat"! The only time you should ever be around anyone homeless is when you are in line at the soup-kitchen. THAT'S IT!

The reasons are simple: Hanging out with other homeless people is a quick way to get hurt or have your things stolen. Not to mention that these people will do nothing but hold you down and pull you back. They don't want to see you make it and they will do anything to hold you back and slow you down. You are on your own and you MUST stay that way. Don't let anyone get in your way. Its never fun being homeless and lonely but this is not the time in your life to be trying to make friends. And simply put, a friendship of this nature will never work for you. Just stay away from them. you are better off!


If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: