MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

HEY YOU.... Please "like" me!

I have to say that this blog has taken a turn, lol! What did you ever expect from me? It started about a year and a half ago and has taken me places I never thought I would go. It has surrounded me with a great group of friends and has personally shown me that all things are possible.... if you are willing to work for it and put it all on the line.

Now that I'm off the streets its time for my next move. Its time to see if I can become a success. I won the homeless fight. I need to win this fight also. Don't we all fight for success after all?

Please come over and like my new Facebook Fan Page! See all the cool things I'm doing today.

http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did 'like'. And I shared on my facebook. And I wrote you a message of thanks. Because I have just found myself homeless in Pinellas county-1300 miles from my hometown. I work. I go to school full time. I have 2 daughters in college. And I am a woman. One who thought this would never happen to me. So, I was googling "how to be homeless in florida" and found this blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, that you kept it real and shared. I do the same on my FB status'. I dont know why other than I believe God puts us thru situations that when another goes thru it, they can be helped. You've proven that. I hope to pay it forward. For now, I'm reading and learning and sharing because there are alot of 'haters' and Im sure lots of people are judging. Even the ones who are homeless too. Because if your name ain't on a mortgage or lease? You're homeless. Somebody else controls your domain. Sometimes-that alone is scarier than being homeless because at least that-I can control where I go, sleep, eat-nobody else can do that. Thanks again. Oh and for those that wonder-shelters are full. Waiting list.

Joel said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com