MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Starting From the Bottom and Going Up!

Now that I'm on some kind of steady ground its time to make my move. My options a limited and I don't have much more right now to palay. Everything I do from here out needs to be calculated and smart.

The economy is in the gutter. I'm almost broke. I have bad credit. I have no idea what kind of business to do. OK, I'm off to a great start. However, if there is one thing I do have... is a mind for business. It comes to me very easy. Also, I spent God knows how many hours in book stores reading and learning books in the business section. When you live in the streets why not at least get a free education?

So I know with this I don't have much to go on. Has much has it kills me to say this...... I'm going to go MLM (multi level marketing).

Why not? MLM has a bad name, it does! However, I have a few thoughts on that (has you might has guessed).

First off, there are a lot of MLMs that are bad. Just junk! It's as simple as that. I see it all the time. MLM will charge you an arm and a leg to get you in. Then charge you even more to keep you in. In the end, all you do is wind up in debt. I see it all the time. MLMs that take you for everything you have and when ( sometimes before ) you're all out, they leave you high and dry. MLMs that don't train you right. MLMs that down right suck. I will have to keep an eye out for that one.

Second, people expect MLMs to make them tons of money from almost nothing. People often enter an MLM thinking some how money will fall from the sky and land in their lap. Why? because that's what they were led to believe in the first place. "If I drop this $100 and basically do nothing, I'll make $100,000 in 6 months". Then it does not work and they get mad.

This is why MLMs have a bad wrap. Half the MLMs suck and the half that are good are full of people that don't work and don't treat it like a business.

So, knowing this, I'm all set! I have a good foundation for what I should be looking for in an MLM and I have an understanding that this is going to be a job and I'm going to have to work at it.

SO, lets get started!

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: