MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day - 122 Homelessrob, Lance Update

This is my Lance update. I think its good that people see his progress and reactions. I know for a fact that there were people around here that said Lance was a lost cause. I know for a fact those people were fools.

During this interview I asked Lance if there was anything he wanted to say to my friends that were helping me help him. Lance said "not yet". That cracked me up a lot. I have not given Lance anything yet. I will when the time is right. I just want to get the full effect of what I will have for him. I do want to point out one thing that I think people would find interesting. For as much as I have talked to Lance off camera, Lance has not once, NOT ONCE, asked me for anything. Not one red cent.

The only thing about Lance that aggravates me is what happens when he is not on camera. When Lance and I are off the camera I see a huge difference.You might see a difference also between tape one and two, but I'm sure to you it is slight. Lance is far more talkative to me, and he talks to me in a way that I think people don't expect . He doesn't talk to me in a "babbling homeless manner" (as I know at least one person thinks). Lance carries on a civilized conversation. He smiles and laughs and has made me think about a thing or two myself. I wish you could see that and maybe before this is all done you will. Its just a personal thing I wish I could show you now, but hey I don't like cameras in my face either.  Lance appreciates the help a lot more than he shows on camera, I can promise you that.

So, I'm working hard for this guy, everything that I told him was true. I've made some progress. Right after I made this tape I came online and was checking my messages. I MIGHT have found a group home for him. I have my fingers crossed on that one. These things are the least I can do for him. Lance is giving me so much more and has yet to even ask for a single thing in return. LOL, If that face alone doesn't break someone out of their stereotyped thinking about homelessness then I don't know what will!

I'm sorry about the audio on this tape. It is kinda soft. You can hear very loud and clear, but you can't hear Lance all that well. I'm sorry about that. I'll try to make the next ones better. I'm still new about these things. My bad!

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a real caring
Christian like Jesus wants us to
be.

Unknown said...

Place your camera on a tripod or somewhere that is at the subjects eye level and just turn it on without anyone really noticing then sit beside him and chat...perhaps frame the shot as a "two-shot" fitting you both in the frame ..You'll get the best stuff then and can still edit anything you think should be...my 2 cents..

Sami J. said...

I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. you are probably the first person that has actually stopped and had a real conversation with him in years. you should be proud and let me tell ya.. I know he appreciates everything you are doing for him. Keep your spirits high and never lose track of that heart of gold that you carry with you. you have had it since we were kids..I love you!